Tuesday, May 5, 2015

I'm Back!


Sorry for the long long long absence! It's been a jam packed month between school, extracurriculars, AP exams, SAT and the ACT twice! I hope to be back for good!

Quick 5-Minute Recap about my life: Chaos! After stressing about my calc AP exam (which was today and I feel alright about!), and just trying to get through school, prom planning and all that jazz... I feel a lot better about life just with two of my AP exams done. Only 3 more to go!

Prom planning is very very very fun! Prom is almost here (and I still need to get my dress altered, shoes, and boutonniere for J! I'm very thankful that I didn't make the plans for my group, because as much as I love planning, planning a prom for 700 students is enough for me! :) We are getting catering from Daniel's at a friend's house and we are getting ghetto-looking (and cheap) party bus (with a stripper pole!). I'm getting ready with AV, SS and some other friends, and J and I are getting photos taken by A (who can't wait to meet J!). I can't wait!

Shot from my backyard on Earth Day
I've gotten three J.Crew items this week! I love online ordering; it's so exciting to wait for something to come in the mail, and see the item when the package finally comes!

My phone case came in first!
I've been needing a new phone case for so long.
I love it so much!

I love this men's flannel shirt.
So cozy and comfy!
Probably not the best for spring... but I can never say no to a flannel!

And finally... the necklace for prom!
I love it so much, and it turned out to be even better in person!
The best part about AP exams?! 50 minute lunches! (We typically have a 40 minute lunch... and this 50 minute lunch isn't fully enforced, so you can go a little bit over!) I only have morning exams, which means plenty of 50 minute lunches for me! :)

My favorite place with my favorite boy, J!
It's like the Subway for pizza- too good!

Cinco de Mayo at my fav fast-Mexican place: Chipotle!
Mexican is always much needed... especially after a calc exam!
I love love love fresh flowers! I saw my favorite flowers in Fresh Market and couldn't resist taking a snap:
Peonies are my favorite!
I sadly can't post any prom-prep photos yet, but I'll definitely post them after prom! (All of it: the set-up, buying the prom decorations for hours at AC Moore with J and our advisers, prom preparation, and lots of online orders!)

I also got my summer camp schedule today! I'm so excited to be working again at the best job ever this summer! I'm working 7 weeks (which I think is a lot, but a lot is great!). I'm really hoping that I'll be able to do everything I want this summer: from hanging out with friends, getting ready for college applications, and going on lots of adventures! (The bucket list coming soon!)

That's a quick (not so quick, sorry) recap on my past month or so! (I'm probably forgetting a ton of things, so that's the Sparknotes version!)

Lots of posts coming soon! (Slowly but surely, I promise!) Thanks for sticking with me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment