Tuesday, June 9, 2015

(J) Crew Love

I hope my friend H is proud of my Drake reference. I haven't been blogging for a while, so while I'd typically have a huge list of things I've bought... I don't really! I haven't been shopping much because school has been consuming my life. But hey... now summer is here! More shopping? ;)

Sale items are an extra 30% off and final sale items are an extra 60% off with code SHOPSALE!


Here are some of my recent purchases that I've been loving:

via
I just bought a pair of the Toothpick Cone Denim jeans in a lighter wash. These are my first pair of J.Crew jeans (I have one pair from J.Crew factory but I'm not a fan), but I tried these on in the store and fell in love! Most comfortable (and flattering) pair of jeans I own! I'm buying the darker wash today.

via
I tried on this sweater in store and fell in love with it! I was about to buy it, but then I saw another one that I liked better. It's so flowy and loose, I'd totally suggest it!

via
I got this one! I'm loving the new tie-dye trend that's happening. It's so pretty! It's my all time new favorite shirt, ever!

via
I got this shirt on a whim. But I'm so glad I did! It's so cute and H is obsessed with it. So pretty and fun! I brought this shirt and the sweater above with me to DC!

What are your current fav picks from J.Crew?

No comments:

Post a Comment