Sunday, March 23, 2014

A Few of My Favorite Things... Pinterest

Pinterest is one of my favorite social media websites. The idea is genius! "Pinning" pictures and videos from websites, that link back to the website. You can follow others' accounts, and see all of their "pins." I love the fact that you can find the website that a cute dress is from, or the link to the recipe of that delicious cake.

Here's my Pinterest, feel free to follow me! I pin often. Is it considered an obsession if I have over 15,000 pins?! My favorite board of mine is printspiration, which has a ton of really cool prints. I love seeing the different prints, and art. It really inspires me! I'd love to have all these prints hanging in my future apartment as part of a gallery wall.

My Pinterest home page, as of right now
Love the bathroom I just pinned from Katie Armour


A part of my fashionnn board.
One of my most varied boards, I don't even know what I will do with my future apartment
I love all styles of interior design. Check out my home is where the heart is board!
If you're ever looking to get me a gift, or anyone for the matter...
((My wish list board))
My favorite board, such pretty art!

Words of wisdom. Found in my words to live by board!
Those aren't all of my boards... check out my Pinterest here!

My favorite Pinteresters:
I love Pinterest! Do you have a Pinterest? What's your account? Who are your favorite Pinteresters?

No comments:

Post a Comment