Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Holiday Gift Guide: My Personal Wish List

With all the gift guides floating around, I just wanted to share some of my favorite things that I'd love to receive this Christmas...

via
While I don't know if I could personally justify spending more than $15 on a book, I've been eyeing this book for a while. It provides itineraries for 3 day trips to different European countries. It's definitely a great gift for any wanderlust friend of yours. They have these 36 Hours books for all the different continents!

via
You can never go wrong with a bottle of nail polish. My personal favorite brand is Essie, but my friend told me I should try out butter LONDON next.

via
One of the bloggers I follow has this plaid blanket scarf from Target! It's so cute and I'm a huge fan.

via
After debating between a crossbody and a Longchamp for the longest time, I think Longchamp has won. It's such a chic bag that goes with everything.

via
I still need a rain jacket! After too many rainy days at school, this is a need.

via
I love 1/4 zips! This Patagonia is so pretty and I love the material it's made of. J just got the guys' version of this in navy and I'm in love! I want one for myself.

via
I want a vest for all my buttondowns and this vest is so cute!


More of my favorite things coming soon! What do you want for Christmas? Or just are on your wish list?

No comments:

Post a Comment