Sunday, December 7, 2014

Loafers

I love when men wear loafers. If I could, I would buy every guy a pair of Bass loafers.

Recently, I've been interested in the look of women's loafers. They are cute, but I'm just not sure how much I love them and if I'll wear them enough. But at the same time, who cares what others think?! I am dressing for myself, not for others.

Here are some of my favorite looks with loafers:

via
I love all the neutrals, yet it doesn't look boring!

via
I love how simple the outfit is, and with the additional of velvet loafers, it all comes together.

via
An outfit from J.Crew that I already wear all the time. I get a little nervous from mixing patterns with gingham and cheetah print, but J.Crew has shown me it works.


via
I love the aspect of the fun loafers, while still keeping it professional.


I have been eyeing for a pair of leopard/cheetah print shoes... I was looking at a pair of either chunky heels, flats... but I think a pair of cheetah print loafers could be my next purchase.

What do you think about loafers? Cheetah print? Cheetah print loafers?

No comments:

Post a Comment