Thursday, January 29, 2015

Current Cravings

I haven't done a Current Cravings in the longest time! I can't wait to tell you all about my new semester (which I'm already loving- very surprising, as you'll hear about tomorrow) and everything going on!

via
I've been in love with the small Kendra Scott necklaces recently! While I have one statement one, I think these are so delicate and are the perfect touch to any outfit! I love how they're styled here on Pinterest:

via
via
And the prettiest ring to match it! It's so simple and sparkly, I love it!

via
My cousin has like four of these necklaces and I'm obsessed with everything about them! I love the tassel trend.

via
Literally my ideal outfit. I'd wear a variation of this everyday if possible.


via
I love J.Crew's selection! This scarf is so cute and cozy.

via
Tassels on a scarf? Yes please!

via
This shirt is seriously everything I'd love in a shirt. My cousin said "It was so me!" when we went shopping.

via
This would've already been mine if it came in my size! Nothing I love more than a cute striped shirt.

via
I promise you will never regret buying cute socks. I love the herringbone and the bows and the stripes! Okay I love all of them, sue me.

These are just some of my current cravings. With the new semester, the craving for new clothes has been insane! (And I haven't bought many new clothes recently. My mom keeps pulling the "You don't need any new clothes" card, but seriously I can't resist!)

I'll talk more about this in tomorrow's post but check out the two dresses I ordered for Sadie's!

via
I love the drop hem! And the fact that it's 60% off with both the reviews giving it 5 stars gives me hope!

via
This is my personal favorite! Classy in the front, party in the back! ;) I just need to see if my mom will approve the low back and make sure my back looks good! (I'll probably have a bra tan line,.. no joke!) We'll see!

The earliest they're supposed to come in is tomorrow, so I'm excited to see when the dresses will come! I'll definitely post photos of me in both! I love them both and can't wait to see them in person and on me!

Which do you prefer? What are your current cravings? Let me know! Have a great rest-of-the-week! Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment