Thursday, October 2, 2014

Nordstrom Sale

So I was looking for a Longchamp on Nordstrom's website, and I realized that Nordstrom had lots of cute pieces on sale! Most of the items are 20% off, which isn't always the best deal, but many of these items don't go on sale often. (There's a lot, brace yourself!)

Original High Gloss Boot
I have wanted Hunters for so long. Every rainy day, I vow my next purchase will be a pair of Hunters. JSC has a pair and she likes them a lot!
'Grace' Boot
These Tory Burch riding boots are perfect!

'Penny' Boot
I think these Sam Edelmans are the perfect fall boot.

'Kiara' Crystal Back Open Toe Pump
Actually in love with these heels. Every little detail is perfect!


'Gigi' Sandal
One of my fav seniors in my fourth period was rocking these in gold today! Sam Edelman is so cute!
'Melissa Button' Leather Riding Boot 
The ultimate riding boot. ALD has them and they match everything!


'Reva' Ballerina Flat
JSC just got a pair. ALD and I have now decided we need a pair of Revas. The only reason I haven't bought a pair yet is because I have really wide feet and haven't tried them on yet. I'll need to see if I can fit my fat feet in a pair of Revas comfortably.
'Reva' Ballerina Flat
And brown!? You're killing me. Can I get Revas in every color?

Thong Sandal
I know, I know... I vowed not to buy another pair of Jacks after my experience with Jacks. But H has this exact pair of Jacks and they look soo good! But then again, knowing how quickly I tear apart shoes... I don't know. If anyone can actually take care of shoes (more like if you're a normal person!), I'd suggest this pair of Jacks.

'Violet' Patent Leather Thong Sandal
I almost bought these earlier this month. This girl Kendyl in my first period has them and they're so cute! Then again I'd wreck them in a heartbeat.

'Jarrad' Leather Boot
The cutest booties in town! At first I wasn't a huge fan of booties, but they've grown on me. I really like them now!
'Miller' Sandal
I almost bought these last night. But do I really need another pair of Millers? (Yes, yes I do!) If you're considering getting a pair of Tory Burch Miller sandals, I highly recommend them. They're comfortable, durable and so cute! (I know the grass is greener on the other side, but if I could go back, I'd probably get the brown pair over the black. Brown just matches more! That's just me though!) I tried on this gold pair at the store, but then I was set on a plain color (brown/black), but the gold ones are super cute!


'gramercy grand' bracelet watch
Kate Spade always knows the perfect balance between elegance and simplicity.
'grove court - cora' crossbody bag
Kate Spade crossbody, please?

'cobble hill - ellen' leather crossbody bag
THE real MVP.

Michael Kors 'Slim Runway' Bracelet Watch
I'm not that huge of a fan of Michael Kors, but this watch is so simple- I can't resist. (Confession time: I do have a pair of blue pants from MK which are so comfortable and cute. I'm just not crazy about the MK splattered over everything. Those days of Coach C's everywhere are behind us.)

'Elle' Drop Earrings
If you didn't find out about Kendra Scott through Sarah Belle, you're not me. I'd get my ears pierced for the sole reason of wearing these earrings. (Don't know why, I've never really wanted my ears pierced! ALD and JSC make fun of me all the time about it.)

'Original Aviator' 58mm Sunglasses
I've been debating over buying Ray Bans all summer. Maybe I'll make the switch soon!

'Robinson - Mini' Saffiano Leather Crossbody Bag

Stone Frontal Necklace
Kendra Scott necklace, yes please! A little bold, but I love it.

'tiny metro' leather strap watch
Kate Spade: miniature, adorable and practical.


'Baker' Leather Strap Watch

'Amanda' Crossbody Bag

So in love with this crossbody. Debating between this and a Longchamp. Struggle is so real.

There are a lot more sale items on Nordstrom's website! Check it out! Let me know if you buy anything. I'm thinking about snatching a pair of Sam Edelman boots! 

1 comment: