Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Christmas Spirit


Let me clarify, I'm not that person who is usually one for celebrating Christmas before December. But with the goal to get the perfect tacky Christmas sweater, desserts to bake for friends and family, and my love for Christmas music... this year might be different.

A friend shared this video on Facebook today, and I couldn't resist some Michael Buble and Idina Christmas music. This is actually the cutest music video. Who wants to remake this video with me?! Those kids are more fashionable than me, I love it. Something about Christmas trees, hotels decorated for Christmas, and kids in holiday outfits... I can't resist.

I had to share this video! Please watch it. It's the cutest thing ever, I just saw it a couple minutes ago and it's my third (and not last) time watching it...in a row! Every little detail was planned perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment