Thursday, November 20, 2014

Current Cravings: Holiday Edition

As I sit blasting Michael Buble, I get in the all-time best mood. He has the voice of an angel! I'm getting in the holiday spirit, and I'm getting really excited to see my family again soon. Christmas is truly my favorite time of the year. I get to be with my family and celebrate traditions we've had since I was born! Here are some of my favorite things that I might need this season...

Limited Edition Jess Holiday Dress
This dress is absolutely gorgeous and I'd love to pull it off at Christmas dinner. Not sure if I'm willing to pull off that $400 price tag though. I'm realllllly picky when it comes to dresses (I have made a mistake here and there, but overall, I have to find the perfect dress.) So when I find a dress I like, I love it. 

Fox Trot Tights
How cute are these tights?! I pinned these last year, and I'm so excited to see that Anthro is selling them again. I think it's a sign that I might have to buy them. But seriously how cute would they look with a full solid-colored skirt? I feel like they can be elegant, quirky or a little of both! I just have to find a skirt or dress to wear these with. ;)

Sheer Dot Tights
I am such a fan of black tights, I think they make every outfit look more winter-y, and gives me a perfect excuse to wear more dresses and skirts in the winter. These tights are the icing on the cake, with their sheer dots, they add a little touch to all these outfits.



Sophie Elephant Parade Loafers
And what is a holiday outfit without a festive pair of shoes? I am such a huge fan of loafers, but was never sure until recently. With a cute pair of pants and a buttondown, I'd love to rock these all winter. I personally think that they would be super cute with a dress or a skirt too! (With a pair of tights!) I could see myself rocking these at holiday parties and dressing them down for school as well.

Mayada Satin Smoking Slipper
Another pair of loafers I absolutely adore. I love the color emerald green and I love wearing it. These would be perfect for all holiday parties. Unfortunately, I'm not sure how many outfits I could match a pair of green shoes with... They come in black and nude as well, but I am just in love with the green.

ASOS Christmas Jumper
Is it really Christmas without a tacky Christmas sweater? I've always wanted to go to a Tacky Christmas Sweater party. Any takers to throw an awesome Tacky Christmas Sweater party with cocoa, cookies and candy canes galore? I need my first tacky Christmas sweater, party or no party, because I want to wear it on the last day of school before break! Target has also some cute ones!

Stay tuned for more Holiday-themed posts! Have a great rest of the weekend. Yay for tomorrow being Friday!

2 comments:

  1. great picks! the dress is absolutely fabulous!
    i'm following you on bloglovin'. hope you'll look for me too. see you around!


    a possible fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl! I know, I would love to have that dress this winter! Love your blog, followed!

    ReplyDelete