Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thankful

Happy Thanksgiving, y'all! As I'm stuffed on mashed potatoes, mac and cheese, and the most delicious cornbread ever... I'm thinking all about everything I'm thankful for, which is a lot of things... I have to share how thankful I am! Here's a message...

To my friends...

To my lunch crew: Thanks for always being supportive of me and understanding when I'm gone to every club meeting possible! I don't know what I would do without you calming down all my crazy and I'm sorry when I interrupt every story.

To my APES class: Thanks for always listening to all my problems whether it be boys or APES tests... y'all are the most supportive and I love you all so much for it!

To my calc group R^ 2 & P^2: I love telling y'all anything. I'm glad you're #TeamSC and are willing to back me up in any fight, and even throw in a punch or two. ;)

To J: Thanks for always being there for me and being my everything. You're my best friend and we are the #DreamTeam. I wouldn't be half the person I am today without you. You've made me accomplish goals I never even knew I had.

To A: You a tru homie. You swaggie yo. Thx for always being there. U cool, u cool.

To HM: Thanks for always listening to me and my millions of rants. I love all of our conversations, and I love telling you everything.

To MS: There's nothing I love more than our talks. From politics to life, you are so inspiring and I'll always be a loser with you.

To SW: AYE. I'm sorry I couldn't be with you this Thanksgiving, but I'm always thankful for our rants about school and I love telling you everything. You get my cheesy lame jokes and you rock.

To the swim crew (ALD and JSC): I never have loved a car ride so much until we went on them. I love talking with y'all about everything and learning all the high school details.

To my family...

Thanks for putting up with my crazy, from mood swings to singing every lyric.

To all my readers...

Thanks for reading. Preppy in NC would be nothing without y'all and it's truly my escape into the blogger world, having my own space in the Internet is so cool!

Happy Turkey Day, y'all! Hope you have an amazing day.

No comments:

Post a Comment