Sunday, November 30, 2014

The Epitome of Brunch

via

I am a huge fan of brunch. However, not just any old brunch. It has to be a perfect brunch.

Some of my favorite elements of brunch include...

Croissants (toasted to crispy perfection, with a side of the jam of your choosing. My preference is strawberry)

Omelettes (my personal favorite way to eat eggs. With some onions, tomatoes, garlic powder, and a dash of chipotle cheese melted on top. Extra point if there's freshly sliced avocado on the side.)

Pancakes (chocolate chip, please!)

Fresh fruit (whether it be strawberries or pineapple... I'm up for it!)

Bacon (because what's brunch without bacon)

Coffee (lots of it)

Lemonade (fresh-squeezed, of course!)

San Pellegrino (my favorite drink, with fresh squeezed lemon)



What are your favorite elements of brunch? Oh, how I love sleeping in and waking up to find a delicious brunch. Just some of the joys of Sundays.

No comments:

Post a Comment