Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Kate Spade Holiday Sale

What's better than Black Friday sales? Pre-holiday sales! Especially the ones that you can do from the comfort of your home. Here's my round-up of some of my favorite products on sale!

Kate Spade Surprise Sale: While Kate Spade has these pretty often, this sale has some of my favorite items I've ever seen. I think I might get some items, at the very least, some gifts for friends!

Moon River Pave Scatter Neck
How cute is this bow necklace? It'd look perfect with every outfit. It's only $39!

Moon River Bangle
And the bangle to match!

Gramercy Grand
I have wanted a Kate Spade watch for so long (this one in particular!). Now that it's only $125, it might be my Christmas gift to myself.

Things We Love Cha Cha Cha Mug
The other side says Cha-Cha-Cha. Perfect for any friend in your life! (And only $10!)

Beacon Court Angelica
This crossbody is simple, neutral and has that signature Kate Spade bow on it!

Southport Natalie

I love pebbled leather!

Highliner Clover
I love the bow on the side of this crossbody.

Magnolia Park Suede Natalie
How pretty is this color?!











No comments:

Post a Comment