Tuesday, August 5, 2014

School Supplies: Splurge Edition

I love school supplies. And not-really school supplies. Here are my favorite designer somewhat-school supplies.

Stay organized with this gorgeous Kate Spade agenda.
Maybooks are the cutest, customizable books.
I think this might be the agenda I'll use this year!
PS: 40% off all Maybooks now until 8/10!
I can't decide between this Maybook...
Or this one...
(I think I like this one better, but zebras are so cute!)
The perfect notebook for note taking
In English, or any subject really
The cutest notepad
to help you organize your plans
Dear Me...
Bow push pins are pushing the limit.
The limit of cuteness!
The cutest pencil pouch EVER!
(Now on sale for $29!)
I also love this one and this one.

Other somewhat school related items... I mean you'll be bringing them to school anyways.

I'll be going off campus this year! Which means I need a cute place to stash my cash, off campus pass and student ID. I love these options!

Chevron, Kate Spade, and only $44?!
Grab it while it lasts!
Tory does gingham.
Tory doesn't do anything wrong... Am I right?
This baby is currently on sale for $87.50! Ah!
My personal favorite.
The neutral color and the tassel,
What's not to love?
Currently on sale for $108.50!
(I totally would've bought it if
I didn't already have a Tory smartphone wristlet)
Since everyone's driving,
Everyone has keys!
Get a cute keychain to separate yours
From everyone else's!
preppy keychain for your preppy BFF
Nautical flags are my obsession!
This tote is perfect for everything,
I want it to keep in the back of my (future) car
And just keep everything in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment