Sunday, August 10, 2014

Vestique Warehouse Sale

I am a huge fan of local boutiques and Vestique is one of my favorite local boutiques! The clothes are at amazing prices (especially for a boutique!), and Vestique is currently have a warehouse sale. The best part? You don't need to travel to the boutique to participate; you can participate online! The warehouse sale has amazing clothes at prices $5, $10, $15 and $20... Don't miss out on these amazing deals! PS: If you live near a Vestique store, you can ship it to the store and save the shipping fee! Another fun fact... check out the right side of the Vestique website and get a 10% discount code by either: liking the Vestique page on Facebook, following them on Twitter or Instagram, or signing up for their emails!

Blue Steel Romper
Classy with the most gorgeous blue and scallops!
Dreams Collide Dress
I'm digging the off-the-shoulder trend!

Do or Dye Romper

Piece of Cake Dress
Can't believe I got this dress for only $15,
And to think I was considering buying it for $28...
When it was previously on sale!

Sweet Tart Romper
I thought I added this to the cart,
But it didn't go through! Ugh!
Such a pretty print.

Sea and Be Seen Tank
S^2: Stripes and sea-horses!

Piece of Cake Top
The two L's: lavender and lace
Let Sparks Fly Shorts
Red, white and cuter than you.

Ivory Coast Romper
White with purple detail.
Simple and elegant!


Busy Body Dress
This dress was on my Current Cravings a while ago,
and I would've bought it if it were in my size!

Mad About Hue Dress
So pretty! I'm regretting not buying this.

Grand Bazaar Romper
I'm actually obsessed with this romper;
I totally would've bought it if it was in my size!

Drop Your Anchor Shorts
There's seriously nothing I love more than shorts,
there's also nothing I don't need more than shorts...
But I couldn't resist.
Anchors are my weakness!


Plays Well with Others Shorts
Black, white and patterns?

O-M-Geo Romper
How cute is this romper?
I just bought this!
(And what a great deal... only $10!)
Did you buy anything at the Vestique warehouse sale? There are some great deals. Let me know! What are your favorite boutiques? I'd love to check out some more boutiques. 

No comments:

Post a Comment