Wednesday, March 26, 2014

A Few of My Favorite Things... Blogs & Websites

I love reading blogs. Getting a peek into someone's life is so interesting! What could be cooler? Here are some of my favorite blogs.

College Prepster: Obviously. I have already referred to her, but I read Carly's blog everyday. She posts often, and is living the dream in New York City. Carly's Alma mater is the school I want to go to, Georgetown University. Carly blogs about a little bit of everything: fashion, traveling, personal life... mainly fashion. She has the cutest preppy style; I want all of her clothes!

Love Taza: Naomi has the coolest life. Also living in New York City with her two littles, Eleanor, Samson and her husband, Josh; they live such an exciting life, and I love reading about her adventures. Her kids are the cutest, and the entire family has the cutest clothes! She went to Julliard, Josh went to Columbia. (another school I'd love to go to!) And they're from DC. I have read her blog for the longest time; it just makes me so happy. 

Humans of New York: HONY is the main reason I still go on Facebook. Brandon goes around New York City, photographing strangers, and learning about them. HONY shows how everyone has a story, and the stories he encounters are amazing, sad, and life changing. 

The Everygirl: The perfect website for girls everywhere. Fashion, culture, travel, living... all of it in one! I love the sections: Home Tours and Career Profiles, but honestly I love every section. I discovered this website recently, so I still have a lot to read on here. Check it out!

York Avenue: This is the blog I actually found The Everygirl through. Jackie is so cute, and also lives in New York City. (Do all the cool bloggers live in the city?!) She has a great eye for photography, and interior design. Her apartment is featured in The Everygirl's Home Tours! Her apartment is absolutely gorgeous.

Matchbook Magazine: Every girl dreams for a life like Matchbook Magazine. This online magazine is so pretty, and there's a new issue every month! Gorgeous, and filled with great articles. It's a must read!

Amy Stone: Amy's blog shows her eye for photography, and typography. She works for Gap's marketing team, and she knows how to take stunning photos... even if it's just silverware at a cafe. ;) 

Design Darling: Another preppy blog, Mackenzie has the cutest style! Her outfit posts make me green with envy. And... she's BFFs with College Prepster.

Sugar & Cloth: Gorgeous blog with lots of entertaining ideas! Who doesn't love ideas for parties? From recipes to DIYs, Sugar & Cloth is a great spot for celebration inspiration.

The Neo-Traditionalist: Katie is one of the founders of Matchbook Magazine, and this is her personal blog. Posts and photos are traditional with a twist, as the blog's name states. Modern and classic at the same time.

Kate Spade: Kate Spade is one of my all time favorite brands. The personality of the brand is me in a nutshell. It's self explanatory why I love their blog. Can I just live like a Kate Spade girl? This year, Kate Spade's theme is "travel colorfully," and I thought last year's theme couldn't be beat! (things we love) eWell Kate Spade proved me wrong. Each month, Kate Spade focuses on a different place, and has blog posts inspired by that place. As if I couldn't love Kate Spade any more.

These are just a few of my favorite blogs! What are your favorite blogs? Do you blog? What type of blog posts are your favorite? I love posts about traveling, and travel guides, what to do when you're somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment