Friday, March 21, 2014

A Few of My Favorite Things... J.Crew

J.Crew - my all time favorite shop. I practically live in J.Crew clothes, and one of my most visited pages is the J.Crew sale page. J.Crew has some amazing sales, which is something my wallet really appreciates.

I love the 3 inch chino shorts. (because I'm really short! Most people prefer the 4 inch chino shorts.) Over half of my shorts are the 3 inch chino shorts. 

I just want a pair in every. single. color.
Image via J.Crew


I also love their painter tees; it's a classic, cute tee that I can wear with jeans, chinos... just about anything! 

This is my favorite painter tee (of the ones that I own!).
Image via Pinterest

This shirt goes with me everywhere... it's always in my suitcase!
Image via Lyst



Also, last summer, I got a pair of lobster seersucker shorts from J.Crew Factory, (I fell in love with these shorts over Pinterest, so when I saw them at the factory store, I knew I had to get them)

Image via J.Crew Factory


and a pair of these pink silk shorts from J.Crew. When I found out that Carly from College Prepster and I had the same pair of shorts; I freaked out! Carly's style is the cutest. Check out her blog!

Image via Lyst


The seersucker pair and silk pair are two of my favorite pairs of shorts. Then again, all my shorts from J.Crew are my favorite! I'm pretty biased towards J.Crew. My love for that shop is probably not normal. 


I'm hoping my next purchase from J.Crew is a pair of Pixie pants. I have read great reviews from College Prepster about the Pixie. Does anyone have a pair? For $98, I sure hope they're perfect! This pair with the zippers is calling my name!
Love at first sight.
Image via J.Crew


What do you think about J.Crew? Obsessed like me, or prefer another store? Any favorite clothing items from J.Crew or anywhere? What are you hoping your next purchase will be?

No comments:

Post a Comment