Friday, March 28, 2014

Outfits of the Week

Some outfits from this week!

Thursday & Talent Show:
Ralph Lauren Sport long sleeved tee and a J.Crew Crewcuts necklace

Close up of the necklace. 


Blue J.Crew Factory Minnie pants for the daytime
This pair is old. Similar pair here.

Yay for J.Crew!

And for the talent show...
Same top and necklace with a pair of J.Crew hot pink silk shorts!
(shorts were talked about in my A Few of My Favorite Things: J.Crew post)
Target ballet flats. (similar pair here)
With my superstar, JBS, who sang & played the piano to Clarity
He wore: Polo Ralph Lauren button down
Khakis & Polo Ralph Lauren shoes


Friday:
Boy's Nike shirt (my brother's)
Women's tempo track shorts 3.5" (similar pair here)

Those are the only outfits I took photos of this week, but I will be posting pictures from spring break and from this week later on. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment