Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Late Night Crafting



My new all-time favorite thing to do is craft! A and I love hanging out, and crafting together. After a successful night of tie-dye, we decided to try something else. After spending hours (literally hours) in AC Moore, we picked these letters as a last resort. I'm so glad we did! It's much more fun than watching Netflix (and much more productive!). 

It was so much fun painting, getting inspiration off Pinterest, talking, and blasting old Disney Channel songs (Cheetah Girls, anyone?). The K was by far my best letter. I'm very proud! (All of A's letters are amazing. I personally love her R!) I sketched the giraffe with pencil first, and got my inspiration from Pinterest. A has inspired me to buy my own set of acrylics! 

Check out this awesome timelapse! I'm obsessed with timelapse and watching 30 minutes of work in 30 seconds!




I highly recommend crafting as an activity to do at a girls' night or just a night at home! I love using Pinterest as my inspiration for ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment