Friday, June 12, 2015

VSCO Cam(era)



I'm thinking about asking for a DSLR camera for Christmas. I love photography and I'd love to get back into the hobby of taking photos. H takes a lot of photos on her DSLR camera (check out her insta here).

I was talking with J about photography this weekend. We talked about his GoPro abilities, timelapses, editing apps and Instagrams.

J showed me some amazing GoPro photos he had taken at Yellowstone, and they were amazing photos, the filters were horrendous. I asked him what he filtered his photos with, and he said Instagram sheepishly.

He asked what he should edit his photos with, and I told him VSCO Cam. I used to use a million of different apps, but now I only use VSCO Cam.

With VSCO Cam, you can edit each individual factor like exposure, temperature, saturation and the tint of the photo.

Above shows the before and after VSCO Cam. I thought the first photo was alright, and then it went through VSCO Cam- ta da!




I personally really like the soft look on most of my food photos, but that's just me. I know it's not everyone's cup of tea. You can also make your photos very sharp and bright via VSCO cam.


Tip: Go to the shop and download the additional free filters! I really love the aesthetic series! I just got them and wish I downloaded it earlier.

What apps do you use for your photos?

No comments:

Post a Comment