Saturday, November 22, 2014

Five on Saturday

This week wasn't that exciting, except for last night. Last night was our football game against our rival school and the theme was a rave! It was so much fun. Even though there was powdered paint that was thrown in the air (SO COOL!), but some of it got on my brother's sweatshirt I was borrowing and he was not happy... It was a very hype game, and even though we lost pretty badly (7-21), the excitement was still there and there was a lot of cheering!

Reunited with my fav, Maya.
Maya goes to our rival school, so it was great that I got to see her last night! She used to live in my neighborhood before she moved. We were both rocking the Uggs, which was a good decision on our part, because it was freezing! Kai-D and SS' toes were literally frozen at the end of the night.

SS, Kai-D and I snuggling to stay warm! It was freezzzing!


AK and I. The funny part about this photo is that I'm super short, and it appears that she's super short... however I was standing on the bleachers and she wasn't. She's actually super tall, haha!

The yearbook posted a photo of our QB doing this pose, and had a contest asking people to mock this pose. After some convincing from the girl in charge of the contest, J and I decided to give it a shot. We look pretty funny with our serious faces, but it was hilarious!

It was such a fun game! Our school got more hype than ever before, and it was fun to be there for that!

And now... my Five on Friday!

  1. Friday Night Football Games: Even though this was our last football game of the year, it was so much fun! I'm already looking forward to next year. This was J's first home game... ever, so I was glad to hear that he had a blast. (He had been to one away game since he had some friends on the other team!) I love this photo one of our cheerleaders took during our "I Believe" chant with powder paint. 
  2. Something Stupid: As I got into the Christmas spirit this week, I listened to Michael Buble on Spotify. I found this old song that I'd never heard of. It's so cute! 
  3. #Beautiful: Another song I discovered on Spotify. Mariah Carey rocks it! 
  4. Reuniting: I got the chance to talk and see some people I haven't talked to in forever! I was so excited to see Maya for a brief moment at the football game, see a kid from my elementary school at the game (first thing he said: You don't look any different from 5th grade! Oh... thanks?), and talk with SW, who I miss so very much! All the memories come flooding back, and it's so much fun.
  5. Holiday Gift Guides: I love reading all the bloggers' holiday gift guides to get inspiration for gifts to give! It's interesting to see what items appear on everyone's lists and learn about items I've heard of. I have already posted one for stocking stuffers (all items are $25 and under!).

Today, I'm planning on relaxing, napping, catching up on Netflix, and finishing my homework. Tomorrow is J's birthday (get ready for his birthday post! Warning: it'll be long and sentimental!), and I'm hoping to go on a lunch date that won't be cancelled this time with ALD and JSC!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment