Saturday, November 15, 2014

Five on Saturday

The main thing this week: Taylor's new album. Two things: 1) I really want her to put it on Spotify so I can listen to it all the time. 2) It is gooooooood! JSC had 3 computers open in 2nd period yesterday trying to buy T-Swift concert tickets.

Last Saturday, I got to film part of my APES PSA video on obesity with some girls in my APES class. They're seriously the funniest people ever, so the hardest part was not laughing while filming. I had NHS Inductions on Monday night.
J and I at NHS Inductions!
Check out that height difference though...

The funniest girl alive, Amena, and the wittiest, coolest dork ever, HH.
My dress is from LaRoque. I was debating between this dress and a sweater/skirt combination. I sent the photos to H and she loved the dress. She was right! Once I put it on (I haven't worn it since I bought it), I fell in love with it all over again. J said he loved my dress, so that's how you know it was the right choice, right?

Tuesday was Veteran's Day, so we didn't have school, and I got to work!

On Friday, I went on a lunch date with J to zpizza, and Friday night, I went to a football game with JSC and MN (read about MN here!), and I met their friend BC. The game was against the school JSC, MN and BC go to, and it was freezing! It was a lot of fun though, and my school won, and we advanced to the semi-finals. We also ran into ALD at the game! I loved the poster the other team had saying "Tell your girlfriends you'll be free next Friday!" That was witty.
Reunited! Me, JSC and ALD.
Don't mind the horrible photo. Flash does not work for us.

Next week is against our rival school, and it's going to be huge! Our last game against them, we won
by one touchdown, and that was the regional championship. I'm hoping to go, and hopefully it won't be as cold. Our rivals are out for revenge, especially since they're salty that they lost the regional championship to us, by one touchdown.

This weekend, other than blasting T-Swift, I'm going to finish filming my APES PSA video with my group, study study study and hopefully hangout with JSC and ALD! They want to meet J, so we might visit him at work! ;)

My Five on Saturday...

  1. 1989: Taylor is still on her game. While she isn't exactly my favorite person, I respect her and I love her new music! I'm listening to Blank Space all the time now. 
  2. Sweet texts: You know, those texts that you screenshot and send to your friends? Yeah. Those are pretty cute.
  3. Fuzzy blankets: We got two of these (similar) on a whim at Target during their Black Friday sale. Aka we went for the excitement and just ended up buying the entire store. #Typical. We ended up buying two more after we tried them out. So cozy, I'm bundled in one right now!
  4. Sweaters: Because it's sweater weather! I got a Topshop sweater earlier this year, and I love my Polo Ralph Lauren and Lauren Ralph Lauren ones. 
  5. Publix: I finally visited a Publix for the first time and it is soo awesome. I tried a sample of ham and cheesy sweet potatoes. Those cheesy sweet potatoes are out of this world good! I'd love to work there... cashiers make $8.50/hr! The samples are a must and their sushi is amazing! J said their subs are really good, so I'll have to try those out soon! It's always so busy there!
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and week!


No comments:

Post a Comment