Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Cause You Had a Bad Day

Today was one of the worst days I've had in a long time. Maybe I've been lucky enough to have a lot of good days, because it wasn't like anything life changingly horrible happened... but it was bad. Hopefully things will be sorted out soon...

But who really wants to hear me complain for an entire post? I know I wouldn't. So instead I'm going to list some of the little things I'm really happy about today:

  • The random people you're sitting next to who you can talk to, when you're about to explode with emotion (and the people you randomly bump into... sorry HH!)
  • My sweet sweet friends who'll listen to my problems with care and provide logical solutions and reassurance (Love you so much J and IQ!)
  • The girls in my fourth period who'll listen to my problems and tell me not to worry. They're a grade older and know what they're doing, right?! I should listen to them.
  • The same sweet senior girls who tell me that it'll be okay and I'll be president one day. Thanks, a little reassurance that it'll be okay goes a long way.
  • This song: 
  • My sweet friends who manage to put a smile on my face regardless. (Love you lunch crew!)
  • The fact that I'm invited to a Garba party at SS' house! Thanks SS' mom, I'm so excited!
  • The fact that my APES teacher has all homework and labs due at 3pm every day. (Instead of the beginning of class- lifesaver for us to finish labs at lunch!)
  • Fun class activities where you get to be creative and silly.
Here's to the good moments that occur every day. Don't take anything for granted!

No comments:

Post a Comment