Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Making a Statement: Target

I went to Target for the first time in a while and Target has made some major changes sicne the last time I went! I don't know if it's new or just the first time I've noticed, but Target's fashion is becoming more similar to the preppy style of J.Crew! Maybe I just see J.Crew everywhere I go, haha. I'm loving the statement jewelry Target has, especially since they have Target prices. Here are some of my favorites...

Bib Necklace

Oval Link Necklace with Pave, Smooth and Textured Links

Fashion Statement Necklace with Stones

Chunky Link Necklace


Statement Necklace

Statement Necklace


Capsule by Cära Rhinestone Necklace


I'm loving these Target statement necklaces! I've gotta get some. What do you think? The prices are hard to beat. Honestly I don't mind if the quality isn't top notch; it's not like I'll be wearing the necklace every day. Make some more please, Target!

No comments:

Post a Comment