Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Fall Essentials

Fall. My favorite season fashion-wise (and possibly season-wise). I can wear my chino shorts with a light sweater at the beginning, and wear my chunky, thick sweaters towards the end of the season. High school football games, pumpkin spice lattes (which I fell in love with before they became popular!), pumpkin flavored everything (pumpkin bread, pie, you name it!), Halloween (I already have a plan for Halloween costumes this year... for the Instas, of course!), Thanksgiving, cuddling, new school supplies, crisp air and leaves, new beginnings and the perfect temperatures. We had a lack of fall last year in NC, and winter came sooner than expected. Here's to a long autumn!

Brown Bears Basic Arch Long Sleeve T-Shirt - Ash
I fell in love with the simpleness of the collegiate shirts and crewnecks. Something about my love for colleges, comfy clothes and looking casual... I'm a huge fan of the long-sleeved shirts too!

Factory Novelty Quilted Puffer Vest
So. Freaking. Cute. I've wanted this since last year, when it was available at J.Crew. Now that it's available in the Factory store, I'm a very happy girl because a.) it's cheaper, b.) it's half the price and c.) it's less money. You feel? My only concern with the gorgeous herringbone pattern is that I don't have enough plain long sleeved shirts to wear with this vest. I have lots of plaid and patterned button-ups, so it might not work. I'm considering getting a plain one, but seriously- how cute is this?!

Factory Warmspun Swingy Elbow-Patch Sweater
Another item I've wanted since it was in J.Crew last year. Elbow patches are my weakness. That and sweaters. I think this sweater is the cutest sweater in the world. Okay... maybe I say that about every sweater. But this sweater is so cute. I'll be picking it up sometime this season.

Factory Cable Knit Sweater
Another sweater?! This girl is crazy. I know, I know. My weakness for sweaters is similar to my weakness for shorts. (So excited to get my anchor shorts from Vestique soon!) I have a green Topshop sweater similar to this one and I adore it! I love this red color, and it's the perfect color for fall.


Pixie Pant
Pixie pants. Sigh, after reading every blogger's love for them; I tried them on in the store. My mom didn't like the way they looked on me, so I couldn't snag a pair. I really want this classier, much thicker, higher quality version of leggings. I'll try them again this season.

'Small Le Pliage' Tote
Something about Fall just makes me think of carrying all my items with me everywhere. Always be prepared, right? I've fallen in love with the Longchamp brand and this tote would be perfect for everything from corn mazes to coffee dates.

Lily and Laura Bracelets
These beautiful bracelets are the perfect addition to your stack with your watch! They sell them in a lot of the local boutiques close by, and they're so pretty. I believe they're $12 for one, $10 each if you buy three. I want three to wear with my watch- so pretty. And the best part? They're made in Nepal and their goal is to pay more than fair wages to the women who make them. I really want 3 neutral colored ones to wear with my watch every day!

Alex and Ani bangles
ALD showed me these bangles. They're really cute and you can get ones that are personal to you... similar to the idea of Pandora charms!


No comments:

Post a Comment