Thursday, September 18, 2014

Homecoming Outfits

I love Fall. It's the season for Friday night football games, pumpkin flavored everything, chunky sweaters, riding boots, crispy leaves and of course... homecoming! 

I love homecoming week. Spirit week is so much fun at my school. While we don't have as much school spirit as most schools, spirit week does get us more hype than usual. We also don't have a homecoming dance. Our student council adviser said that dances never work at our school, due to our lack of school spirit.

However I am so jealous of everyone with homecoming dances! Here are some of my favorite picks of homecoming dresses that aren't cheesy, tacky or gaudy. These are dresses you'd actually want to wear again.

ASTR Applique Shift Dress
What a gorgeous shift dress! I love the scalloped bottom.


ASTR Textured Floral Body-Con Dress
I love the bottom of this dress and the floral print! You can't go wrong with a white dress. White flatters everyone.


Pisarro Nights Embellished Mesh Cocktail Dress
Scallops and sequins?! Yes please.


Mcginn 'Mia' Print Fit & Flare Shirtdress
This dress is so gorgeous! And the back is to die for. The fact that it's 60% off makes it a win-win-win situation!


kate spade new york tropical print peplum sheath dress
Not sure if this is the homecoming dress for everyone, but it being 60% off and absolutely gorgeous... I couldn't resist!


BCBGeneration Cutout Lace Trim Fit Flare Dress
A classy, simple little black dress.


Cameo 'Liquid Love' Twist Back Crepe Shift Dress
How gorgeous is this color?! J'adore.


ASOS Double Peplum Hem Dress
Keeping it classy, simple and fun.


ASOS Wrap Front Mini Dress


ASOS Petitie Wrap Front Maxi Dress
A gorgeous dress for the full "Wow" factor!



Elise Ryan Skater Dress with Scallop Lace Trim



BCBG MAZAZRIA Draped Jersey Minidress
My personal favorite dress out of the bunch. How flattering is this dress?! So pretty.




Virgos Lounge Onyx Skater Dress with Embellished Shoulder



ASOS Texture Ruffle Bardot Skater Dress

What dress are you getting for your homecoming? Show me and I'll definitely be jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment