Saturday, May 10, 2014

Current Cravings

Do you ever have a craving to shop? Because I know I do. #shopoholicprobz. Just call me Blair Waldorf (Gossip Girl) or Carrie Bradshaw (Sex & The City) or Brooke Davis (One Tree Hill). 

What's currently on my (dream) shopping list...

J. Crew Vachetta Leather Canvas Wedges
(A little) more budget friendly than the Kate Spade wedges
I originally had my eye on.
But not really in my budget.
Especially after I just bought the Tory sandals.
But they're currently 25% off at J.Crew. (!!!)
They're $126 which is a good deal for J.Crew shoes... right?
Although my mom probably won't let me make a big purchase on shoes
Anytime soon...
We'll see. ;)
(And how often would I wear them?)

J.Crew Stretch Toothpick Jean in White
I just really want a pair of white jeans.
They're sooo cute.
And how cute would they look with those wedges? ;)
Perfect for summer dinner dates with BFFs!

J. Crew Corgi Lightweight Pattern Socks
Bulldogs are my favorite dogs.
They're just sooo cute!
My friend HH has an English bulldog named Scout.
Cutest dog in the world!!
These are actually from the men's section and they're $28 (!!)
I'd still get them. I'm obsessed.
You have permission to call me crazy.
(Because I am)
Lilly Pulitzer Callahan Short
I'm really sad that Callahans are 5",
Because I'm really short,
And my shorts look best at the 3" inseam.
And I love love love this print,
And it's only available in the Callahan short.
Maybe I'll just get a pair of longer shorts!

Vestique Busy Body Dress
I love shifts.
I love prints.
I love this dress.
Lilly Pulitzer Walsh Shorts
Thank goodness Lilly made 3" inseam shorts.
As I was saying, I love lots of different prints together.
Lilly Pulitzer Delia Shift Dress
Yet another example of my love for different prints
And shifts.

Brooks Brothers Cotton Canvas Slingback Wedge
I really wanted a wedge in a neutral color, preferably brown or white.
But how cute are these navy ones from Brooks Brothers?!
And the price is hard to beat... they're on sale for $80.40.
Their original price? $268!! And they're extra 25% off during Brooks' Friends & Family sale.
Can I have both pairs of wedges?!

Lilly Pulitzer Nicole Strapless Romper
Exhibit B of why I need those wedges.
And this romper.
Plus white makes people look tanner!
Brooks Brothers Gingham Shirt
I am dying for a gingham shirt,
It's one of my all-time favorite prints.
Stripes and gingham and plaid.
What else do you need?
I've never shopped at Brooks,
But I know the quality is amazing.
I didn't realize the sale prices were also
So amazing!
I feel like I need this. Need.
Oh and how cute would this shirt look with white jeans...
And wedges?! Just saying.


Gap Fitted Boyfriend Gingham Shirt
I think my (unconscious) life goal is to own
Every buttondown.
I love the way buttondowns fit,
They make me feel "some type of way."
(As the cool kids would say)
What do you want/need (want is the same thing as need, right?) for the summer? Any good sales going on right now? 

Here's what I know...
  • J.Crew has certain styles that are 25% off
  • Gap has 30% off regular priced styles
  • Brooks Brothers has 25% off during their Friends & Family Event
Let's shop the weekend and week away!

I'm so excited for Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment