Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Deliciousness: Quesadillas

In honor of Cinco de Mayo yesterday!

I'm not always a huge fan of quesadillas; I love to have lots of ingredients in my tortilla, which is why I usually eat burritos or burrito bowls. However... I just had the most delicious quesadilla! And it was homemade... even better! It will probably be my lunch for the rest of the... week? Month? Year? Haha, who knows?!

Anyways my new delicious quesadilla had (guess!) avocado in it... yes, I know, I'm obsessed! The obsession is real.

Ingredients: one small tortilla, shredded cheddar cheese (or Mexican cheese), two slices of deli ham, 1/4 avocado (depending on how much avocado you want... 1/4 of an avocado is a lot for this!)
  1. Sprinkle shredded cheese evenly on tortilla.
  2. Put tortilla in toaster oven. I used bagel mode. 
  3. Take tortilla out when top of tortilla is crispy and cheese is melted. Don't let cheese burn!
  4. Slice avocado into slices. (Just use a butter knife, or even a plastic knife... avocado is really easy to slice!)
  5. Add two slices of deli ham onto tortilla.
  6. Add avocado onto tortilla.
  7. Fold and cut in half. Enjoy!
    So tasty.
    With a side of cherry tomatoes!
Folded and sliced... and ready for your enjoyment!



No comments:

Post a Comment