Sunday, May 25, 2014

Weekend Threads

Happy Memorial Weekend! Thanks to all those who have / are currently serving our country.

I wasn't planning on posting until tomorrow, since I'm on vacation, but it was too good to share! I'm blogging off my phone, so this post won't be formatted like my usual posts.

Some great deals for Memorial Weekend:

American Eagle: I haven't shopped at American Eagle in a while, but their jeans are my favorite. I had to stop back into the shop today when I saw there was an additional 70% off clearance! (In stores only) I got a pair of jeans for less than $8... Talk about a great deal! Check it out if you get the chance. (Online is additional 50% off clearance and free shipping.)

J.Crew: Additional 40% off clearance which is great for me! There are some 4" inseam chino shorts on sale, so yay! I got 2 pairs for $18 a piece, including the additional 40% off.

Lucky Brand Jeans: Additional 30% off everything. I got a gorgeous top for only $15. I was so lucky because I couldn't find anything cute (in my cheap budget), and my mom grabbed a shirt saying that she thought I would like this type of shirt. It was only $20 and I love it! New favorite shirt. Thanks Mom!!

Lands' End (at Sears): $5 for certain clearance. I don't shop at Sears, but I had to wear my mom's Lands' End buttondown for a job interview. We walked past Sears and decided to go in after seeing Lands' End. There was a certain part of the clearance where everything was $5! The sign was confusing, but we just used the scanner.


Here's to the weekend! Happy shopping, and have a great Memorial Weekend!! Photos will be posted soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment