Thursday, May 15, 2014

Current Cravings

Just because my obsession for clothes (mainly, shoes) this week is REAL.

I have a million things to do, but it's pouring outside and I just needed a R&R day (rest and relax? rest and rejuvenate? relax and rejuvenate? I don't know...) So I fell asleep to John Mayer and took a nice long nap. Then online shopping. I'm supposed to be doing a project, but it can wait until this weekend. I've been exhausted all week, so this afternoon was perfect. Just what the doctor (if I were a doctor) ordered.

"Shopping is cheaper than therapy." -Author Unknown
After having a pair of sky blue Jacks,
I've converted to neutral shoes.
(For the majority of the time, at least)
How simple and pretty are these?
Viv Flat
I want a pair of brown shoes.
(Can ya tell?)
Because my Tory sandals are black...
A girl's gotta have options.
Tumbled Reva Ballet Flat

I think I found the pair of wedges I want!
How cute are they?
Steve Madden 'Roperr' Wedge Sandal

The need for gingham continues.
So sad that the Brooks Brother gingham shirt I wanted (that was on sale)
Sold out immediately after I blogged about it.
I love this Brooks gingham, love the contrasting sleeves! AH!
Gingham Dress Shirt
How crazy am I
If I want a Vineyard Vines shirt because
a) super cute and
b) I want a VV sticker for my new CamelBak
#NotEvenSorry
What can I say? #shopoholicprobz

No comments:

Post a Comment