Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Deliciousness: Smoothies

It is finally warm where I live! Yay yay yay! Warm weather means smoothie weather! Smoothies might just be my favorite food/drink in the world. (Most people drink smoothies, but I like my smoothies so thick; I have to eat them with a spoon!)

It's quick, delicious and easy! It's also really healthy and fills you up! (Then again I make a giant smoothie... whoops!)

It's a work of art.
Ingredients: 2 cups of frozen strawberries, 1/6 cup of milk (whatever type you drink! We drink skim at my house), 2 teaspoons of honey
You can add other fruits and yogurts, if you'd like! This is just the recipe I used for this time.

1.) Add all the strawberries and milk into blender.

2.) Drizzle honey on top of strawberries.

3.) Blend. Depending on how thick/sweet you like your smoothie, add more milk and honey accordingly. 

4.) When the smoothie is the thickness to your likeness, and all strawberries are blended, stop blending! 

5.) Enjoy!

I love my blender! It works so well, and makes the best smoothies.
It can also turn ice into snowballs, which is great.
My brothers and I love making snowballs, and adding syrups.
It's actually a food processor, which can also make drinks!
Ninja food processor

5 minutes later, already almost gone...
It became more liquid than solid quickly
After enjoying it in the sun.

Do you love smoothies? What's your favorite food/drink item for the spring and summer? What's your favorite smoothie recipe?


No comments:

Post a Comment