Tuesday, May 20, 2014

It's the Little Things

I'm ready for this 3 day weekend.

Here are some little things that are making my week better (unfortunately, they aren't making my week faster! Friday, where are you?!)

 
2 (and a bit) Hours of Jack Johnson.
Yes please.

 
Change: I actually am not a fan of change. Well not the concept of change, but change is needed. Change is good. (Most of the time...) I joined a new club, Robotics, and I'm social media coordinator for it! I'm really excited. This is definitely out of my comfort zone (Student Council, Beta Club, Future Business Leaders of America, volunteering with kids)... but I'm excited to see what I'll find in Robotics club! I now have four Twitter accounts on my phone: my personal, Student Council, Beta Club and Robotics.
I also got accepted into my school's Ambassadors program. It's where students give rising freshmen tours of the school and answer any questions they have. We encourage them to join clubs and sports, and it's going to be really fun! I have my first informational meeting on Thursday and I'm really excited! I knew I wanted to be an ambassador the day I went to freshmen orientation and saw the students doing this! It's going to be so much fun! I know that two of my friends are also ambassadors, so I'm really excited!

Kate Spade Surprise Sale: I don't think I'm going to be buying anything at this surprise sale, but Kate Spade has some great deals! Here are some of my favorites.

Sign Post Scarf
Gold Pyramid Carousel  

Charm City Ostrich Presley
  
Marble Hill Christy

    
Daycation Bon Shopper


Candids:
Twin Day, captioned "Why are you so obsessed with me?" 

Not joking, this was a candid.

Watercolors (Kinda):
Original photo

The watercolor is more obvious when it's bigger.
I love watercolors. Especially ones I can make with the click of a button. Shout out to cell phone apps for making art out of photos just like -that!-

Hope this made you happy. Blogging always makes me happy, so I had to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment