Tuesday, August 5, 2014

"Have you met my friend, ALD?"


Meet my BFF, ALD!

If you've been reading my blog, you've heard me mention ALD many times.


After ALD found my blog on Pinterest... 

Side note: I only told like three people about my blog! Since I have a pretty good number of followers on Pinterest, I decided to share my blog with people who had similar taste in me. That's how ALD found out about my blog and shared it with JSC, MF and MS! When ALD first found my blog, she texted me telling me how she loved my blog. I was a little embarrassed, but I was glad she liked it. The next time I saw JSC, MF and MS, they told me they found out about my blog because ALD brought it up one day at swim practice (which I'm not at anymore... sadly!). I was again embarrassed, because I wasn't sure what their reactions would be. Fortunately JSC loved the blog, she was just upset because ALD had a better description than her in my first post about them! (It was because I knew ALD was reading my blog!!)

One summer night (actually the night of this post!), ALD, JSC and I were hanging out at JSC's house. ALD decided that she wanted to start a blog. JSC and I were super excited to help her set it up. She didn't write a post that night as we were all hanging out. JSC and I told her that she had to write some posts soon! She never did. We kept checking her blog in anticipation.

Fast forward to tonight, JSC and I were texting. I was texting her about life in general, the science behind being a basic white girl (post coming soon!), Tory Burch sales (true friendship right there) and the sport rowing... just to name a few things we talk about. ;) JSC brought up that ALD had updated her blog! I was so excited, I immediately went to her blog to see her two posts! So here I am, doing y'all a favor and introducing to you, the fabulous blog of ALD's!


Click here to check out ALD's blog!


I love her post on workout clothes! Can you tell we went shopping together on this day? (Hint: Check out #5!) I'm so excited to read what else ALD will write about. She's a girl with amazing taste and the coolest life, so get excited! If you like my blog (and I sure hope you do, since you're reading it now), you'll love ALD's blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment