Thursday, July 3, 2014

Atlanta Haul

This is a very late shopping haul post from the time I was in Atlanta!

Land's End sale... select items were $5!
There were some dresses, and I wish I had found some I liked for $5!
What a bargain. Am I right?
(In stores only - Sears)

Another steal from the Land's End sale

Nordstrom Rack is my new BFF.
I love this new Topshop sweater!
I got it for around $30.
It's so cozy and I love the patterns!

This American Eagle shirt for $5!
They were having a 70% off clearance sale at the time,
I haven't shopped there in a while, but I was hooked!
It looks weird on the hanger, but great on person!

Lucky Brand was having a 30% off sale.
I got this shirt for $14 and it's my new favorite shirt!
Again, it looks better on, and it's a bit big.

Chino shorts are my favorite!!
Got 2 more pairs during a J.Crew 40% off sale.
They were around $18 each.
A girl can't have too many chino shorts.

Probably the best deal of the day.
(And there were A LOT of good deals!)
American Eagle's 70% off clearance sale = $9 jeans!
American Eagle jeans fit me perfectly because I'm short,
so this was an awesome deal!
Yay for great deals! Yay for shopping hauls!

No comments:

Post a Comment