Sunday, July 20, 2014

Late Nights & Long Talks

Nights like last night are the nights I cherish the most.

Let me paint the scene: it starts with a simple "Hey, are you busy?" text and "Let's hang out. Come over!" It's simple, easy- no complications, no drama, no fuss. And just like that, we just start talking. 

The night includes... 
  • Trying on the other's closet (just us? We love trying on each other clothes. I just had to try on JSC's gorgeous prom dress. Love! 
JSC rocking her prom dress.
How gorgeous is it? LOVE!
  • Talking about life
  • Looking at cute boys' Instagrams (pretty sure that is a ritual every time we hang out- am I right?)
  • Eating chocolate cake and ice cream (thanks JSC's dad! You rock!)
  • Reading Lauren Conrad (life goal: to be her)'s book
  • Planning future trips (so excited to post about the trip after it happens- get excited!)
  • Having a GM while hanging out
And before you know it...
  • Deep, meaningful conversations
Do you have those friends that you can just talk about anything and everything with? JSC and ALD are definitely two of those friends. While we are all laying on JSC's bed just talking, these are the nights I won't forget. The lunch dates and shopping trips are always fun, but just talking and being 100% genuine with each other is the best. Listening to each other's goals and dreams is amazing. So much love for these two girls and nights like these.

JSC, ALD and me ice-skating!
PS: This was from last year aka my short hair days. I miss it!
[Side bar: So excited for my hair to get long enough
that I'll be able to donate it for the 3rd time to
Pantene Beautiful Lengths.

No comments:

Post a Comment