Sunday, July 20, 2014

Bloglovin'

Last night I tried following my favorite blogs and since I couldn't follow all of them on Google Friend Connect- I was stumped. Then I realized that Bloglovin' gives you the ability to follow all your favorite blogs in one area. I quickly created an account (in less than 2 minutes- seriously!) and followed all of my favorite blogs. Quick, simple and done. 

Goodbye folder of bookmarked blogs, hello one screen with all the latest posts from all my favorite blogs.

You can follow me on Bloglovin' now! It's my new favorite way to read and keep up with my favorite blogs.

Follow me on Bloglovin' here!

My Bloglovin' feed.
It's awesome to see all the latest posts from my favorite blogs.
Check out some of my favorite blogs here.

Do you use Bloglovin'? Please follow me on Bloglovin' and all your favorite blogs! Making an account is quick and easy, the only thing they ask for is your email address.

Do you have a blog? Follow me and I'll check out your blog! I'll follow my favorites. :)

3 comments:

  1. Do you think it would be possible to make a blog post about your favorite blogs? I've really gotten into preppy blogs lately and I want to hear about your favorites!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jessica! I have an old post about my favorite blogs here: http://travelingandbuttondowns.blogspot.com/2014/03/a-few-of-my-favorite-things-blogs.html. I might do an updated version since I've started reading more blogs recently. Thanks for reading! -SKC

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete