Monday, July 28, 2014

Just (Romp)in' Around

[Warning: Super long post! A Recap and Fashion post all in one. You get two for the price of one. (free?)]

Today was quite a productive day (minus the part where I didn't do any of my summer assignments... I'm really going to be regretting that by this time next week. I woke up bright and early to go with J to the school to get our class t-shirts approved. Yay! The one J and I loved and thought would win the survey is surprisingly not winning or even close to winning. I guess you never know what others truly think. It was crazy being back at school and the fact that school starts in a few weeks really sunk in. (Ahhh!)

Then I went to hang out with SS and AV at our favorite lunch spot, Noodles & Co. I got a mac & cheese (what can I say? I love it!) and a side Caesar salad. I forgot to take a photo because I was so hungry. It was amazing. Oh and I copped a prom date at Noodles! ;)

[Side note: SS, AV, EPP and I all hung out yesterday at SS' house too. We tie-dyed shirts and ate all of SS' food. Her ice cream selection is like a mini Harris Teeter!]

We went window shopping at a local boutique, Ulta and Charming Charlie's. Personally I'm not huge into make-up or jewelry, but it's also fun to window shop, especially with friends!

Then we got froyo (my fav!). I got the peanut butter & white chocolate mousse swirl and the strawberry & pina colada swirl with whipped cream and Nutella. Weird combination, but froyo is froyo- which means it's good.

We, then, made our way to everyone's favorite shop, Target! We went straight to the clothes. AV tried on some swimsuits and got a really cute top that I loved!

For the life of me, I can't find it on the website, but this is a similar one.
Junior's Flounce Swim Top -Mint

I fell in love with this swimsuit. I'm coming back for ya!
Xhilaration® Junior's Push Up Swim Top -Stripe

Background story: SS wore a romper to lunch and it was so cute! She told us she got it from Rue 21, where I don't usually shop. Such a funny story about how she got that romper! It was super cute, and unfortunately no longer available online. We talked in the clothing boutique 

Back in Target... After finding this romper in the clearance section; SS and I both fell in love. She tried it on first since she's tiny and it was a XS. It was way too small on her, so I tried it on and it fit! A happy surprise since I'm usually a S. I love it! I'm so glad AV and SS convinced me to buy it. We've already decided that I'm wearing it the next time we go out.

Junior's Printed Romper
I am now in love with rompers. I always have been but now that I have another one, I'm totally in love. I need a million rompers. I could wear them everyday. A complete outfit. Only downside? So hard to go to the bathroom in!

Here are some really cute rompers:

Sweet Tie-Front Romper
Don't Tempt Me Romper
Everything Leads To You Romper

Abstract Floral Strapless Romper
Some Nights Romper

Take Me Away Romper
Jetsetter Romper-Royal
Sweep Me Off My Feet Romper
Riverwalking Romper

What do you think about rompers? Which ones do you love?

No comments:

Post a Comment