Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Snail Mail

Image via words to live by Pinterest

After seeing this quote on Pinterest, I decided to write a letter to my friend H, who's currently on the other side of the world. Since we communicate via email, I came to the sad realization that I didn't have any stationary. We really are living in the digital age. I started looking online (starting with Mackenzie's Design Darling online shop!) for great stationary I can invest in for those spontaneous letters to friends.

Writing Utensils: While I personally prefer writing in pen, I couldn't resist including these gorgeous pencils! I really want a set... or all the sets. It's like they were made for me!

#GirlyGirl Pencil Set

#ThingsWeLove Pencil Set

#WhistleWhileYouWork Pencil Set


Stationary: What's a handwritten letter without some gorgeous stationary? I've always been a huge fan of stationary.

Hot Pink Monogrammed Stationary

Hello Darling Stationary Set

City - To - City Stationary Set

Sugar Paper Letterpress Thanks Note Set

People I've Loved Logical Romance Card

Hammerpress Adventure Card

DIY Travel Postcard

People I've Loved Manhattan Map Card

Make City Postcard Set: New York

Vintage New York Postcards

Pantone Postcard Box


Paperless: Not your typical snail mail... because it's via email. But it is pretty cool to get a gorgeous, out-of-the-blue card in the midst of your flooded inbox.

Hippos

Field Bouquet

Skips A Beat

Ruler of My Heart

Since I found so many gorgeous greeting cards... stay tuned for Snail Mail: Part 2! In the meantime, start thinking about who you're going to write your next letter to! "Tips on writing a just-because letter" post coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment