Friday, July 4, 2014

Five on Friday: July 4th Edition!

Happy Independence Day! I'm so happy to be living in America, or as all my Twitter followers are saying 'Merica or 'Murica.

It's been a busy week! I was in (surprise- I went on a trip!) Canada and got back this morning at 1:30am. Yay for being back home on July 4th!


  1. Brooks: I'm converted. After walking all around Canada with my CityPass (more on that to come!), I have realized the only running shoes for me are Brooks. They're so comfortable and I'm in love. I wish I could elaborate, but they are the perfect running shoes. I have the PureCadence 2, and currently out are the PureCadence 3. I love my Brooks!
    My Brooks in the corner.
  2. Harry Potter: I was am a huge fan of Harry Potter. I started reading the books in 3rd grade when my BFFSK (BFF since Kindergarten- still true to this day), MNR could not stop talking about how amazing the series was. I was a huge fan throughout elementary school and middle school. I read all the books and saw all the movies, I remember getting the 7th book early because I took science classes outside of school and the lady who taught the classes knew a book publisher! It was insanely awesome. Now that my little brothers are starting to get into the Harry Potter series (I couldn't be more happy about that), we are rewatching the Harry Potter movies. I haven't seen them in forever, but we watched the first three movies during the car ride home from Canada, and I rediscovered the magic and love for Harry Potter. It's truly an amazing series, J.K Rowling is amazing! I'm now planning on rereading all the books over the next few weeks, when I'm not doing summer assignments, watching Netflix, at work, or online.
  3. Alone Time: Love family vacations, but sometimes alone time is just what the doctor ordered. I need some peace and quiet aka online shopping and Indie Spotify Radio.
  4. Reunions: There's nothing better than catching up with people you haven't seen in a long time. It's crazy how time flies and how kids grow up so fast! 
  5. Sparkler Photos: There's nothing cooler than July 4th sparkler photos- for real. I finally got one! We went to a family friend's house; he is an awesome photographer, and he has a nice camera. Aka sparkler photo time! 
    Happy Fourth!
    (I'm on the left) J.Crew tee (similar), J.Crew chinos, Tory Burch sandals
Hope everyone had a great week! Time for some OITNB before some much needed sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment