Saturday, June 14, 2014

Adventures

What does summer mean for Instagram and Twitter? Lots of artsy photos of all the cool places everyone has been to? Yes. Daily witty tweets (and more photos) about their cool adventures? You got that right.

It makes me more than jealous. While I'm staying at home and relaxing, which is great... I'd much rather be where my friends are Snapchatting me pics from. 

My girl H is going to be away from home for 66 days! She's literally traveling the world (2 continents: Europe and Asia), and I'm so happy for her. She has the eye for photography too, so I love seeing her document the world through her iPhone and DSLR. Check out her Insta for amazing travel pics! She's currently in England. 

I might ask beg her to do a guest post when she gets back about her travels, what she's learned, etc.

Here are the two photos she's posted. I know there's many more to come. I can't believe these photos were taken with her iPhone, I can't wait to see her DSLR photos!

big b

"when you feel life at crossroads, you need higher perspective view."-t.b.
For those who are like me and not traveling (except in our dreams. Just me?)

Here are some of my favorite links that can help make you feel wanderlust. 
  • The seniors at my school go on an annual end-of-year trip to Greece. I think I might want to go when I'm a senior. Well I found Apartment 34 today, and I'm in love. Then I saw this post (part 1 & part 2), and it's perfect since the seniors just got to Greece.
  • Have I showed y'all Entouriste yet?! It shares really cool people (photographers, diplomats, and other travelers)'s travels with the rest of the world. It's perfect to dream about your next trip and learn about other places you may have never heard of! I could spend hours exploring these travels.
  • I love reading others' travel tips. Check out my let's go on an adventure Pinterest board for some of my pins! I haven't read all of the pins yet, but I'm planning on it. At the very least, there are some gorgeous photos.
Those are just a few of my favorite links. Do you have any? I'd love to read some great blogs on traveling (preferably not the very corporate-type ones, like the ones filled with advertisements and called travelblog.com... but the travel blogs by those always traveling!)

No comments:

Post a Comment