Monday, June 16, 2014

June Playlist


I love this photo! Here's the newest section of my blog - inspired by Carly's post yesterday.
It's genius! I've been dying to talk about some music. 
What could be better than making a monthly Spotify playlist with my favorite picks?

And can we take a minute to talk about this photo?
My family friend LY took it yesterday.
He's got a great eye for photography.
We took about 30 minutes worth of photos.

What you don't see in this photo:
How much I'm sweating
Bug bites
All the bad photos... there were a lot

But we had a fun time. More photos to come soon!
They're on SW's computer, so it'll probably take a while for them to get to me.

PS: This is my friend SW's dress. It fit so nicely. I love it and will be borrowing it soon.
And it's from my least favorite store- Forever 21. Somehow she got it for $8! Jealous!!
I actually don't hate Forever 21, I just find it a hassle to shop in and typically poor quality.
But this dress is something to love!

The photo was edited with the app PicsArt.
How cool is the photo? Like a watercolor / oil painting!

Here's my June Spotify playlist. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment