Friday, June 6, 2014

Five on Friday

Well I started typing this post at 11:30pm, whether or not I finish before Friday ends is beyond me. It's been a crazy week and I'm so excited to sleep in this weekend. And sleep.

Without further ado... here's my Five on Friday!


  1. The Fault In Our Stars Movie: Yes, I saw it today. I was bawling. Like literally bawling so loud that my friends were laughing and crying at the same time, and the girls in the row below us were mocking me. I wasn't expecting on crying as much as I did! I knew I would cry. Then again, I'm very sentimental. It was amazing. I had read the book and loved it so much. GO SEE THE MOVIE! But make sure to read the book first. It's been my favorite book since I read it for the first time last year. I can't wait to read Looking for Alaska next! John Green is amazing. (Side note: shout out to the guy working the box office who charged me for a student ticket, not an adult ticket. I didn't even say anything or have an ID- you rock D!)
    Image via The Fault In Our Stars Movie
  2. Kind people: Just because elections were this week and people's kind words made my day. They were the complements I really took to heart. People kept talking about how much J & I have worked this year and were so excited for us when we won. It really encourages you to work hard. I love my friends so so much too.
  3. Iggy Azalea - Fancy: Just because I love this song. It's so catchy and I keep jamming to it. It isn't my typical music. It's just one of those fun songs that pumps me up and I sing to at the top of my lungs. I'm so fancy, you already know!
  4. Google - Grads: Google ads are some of my all-time favorite. Google is just the best at making amazing ads and celebrating holidays and events through interactive games and "Google" logos. My friend MS showed me this ad in class and actually got our teacher to play it for the whole class. It's really sweet. It truly makes my heart melt everytime I watch it. I just watched it again and started tearing up. This is what high school is about. Sometimes I forget that amid all the stress and craziness, but these are the best times of my life. The seniors at my school officially graduate tomorrow. Wishing all of them the best of luck in the future, especially my two friends MJK and ST. (Mentioned in my Recap post) They're the best and they're going to go far. I am really going to miss high school, these past years have the best/most stressful/most amazing years of my life, and I'm excited for some more years before I'll have to move on to the next chapter in my life. I was with my friends tonight at TFIOS and we were talking about how we are going to make the most of our upcoming school year. We'll be at as many football games as possible, and just participate in more events.
  5. Change: This summer, I'll be working at my first job, hopefully driving more often, joining some new clubs, and getting a head start in student council and AP summer assignments. I'm really excited for the upcoming year! As I was talking with friends, we want to make the most out of summer and the upcoming school year. I'm so excited for all the changes. With an increase from around 25 student council members to 75, (crazy!) and a new secretary and treasurer, J & I will be in a whole new ball field this year. I'm excited to see where this takes me!
I'm really excited for summer. 3 more exams and then it'll be SUMMERTIME! It's our vacation! (High School Musical reference. Anyone catch it?) I'm really trying to make the most out of this summer since I will only be working for 4 weeks. I'm telling all my friends that we will be going on lunch dates. I'm really excited for my Mexican lunch date with my friend MS because we were on his phone and he found this really embarrassing poem/song he wrote to his crush in middle school and he promised that I could read it on our lunch date. I won't forget. And Mexican food is mi favorito! (It's been a while since I've taken Spanish, so I think that's spelled right?)

What's everyone doing for the summer? Any exciting plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment