Thursday, June 5, 2014

Happy Almost Friday!

I wish it was Friday. It even feels like a Friday. It was the last day of "school" today, aka the last day of a normal school schedule. Finals start tomorrow! AH!

This week... all about student council campaigning and realizing how much I need to review for my finals.(aka how much I realized I forgot from the beginning of class!)

Well today was my bff H's birthday! I felt bad because I could only say Happy Birthday and give her her card and cupcakes for a second before I had to continue campaigning because today was election day! Fortunately she's the sweetest girl and understood. Happy birthday H, I love you so much! Oh and this girl isn't having a birthday party. Instead, she's going to India this summer to volunteer with some kids in poverty at an orphanage, and she asked her parents to buy them a dinner instead of having a party. Yes, she is perfect. She's my bff!

Love you H!

And... after campaigning hard and being really nervous, I am so excited to say that J and I will be the Pres/VP for our grade next year!! We found out at the beginning of fourth period and I was so happy/excited/relieved/finally at peace/but also so excited. If that's an emotion? J and I have worked really hard this year and we are so excited to be able to plan prom and host the talent show! It's going to be a great year! We are delighted.

Last night, we texted and DMed lots of people (we're those kids, sorry??), and the people that replied were so sweet! We got so many kind messages. It's really awesome that so many people were really supportive of us. Their words were really encouraging and J & I kept texting each other sweet messages people sent us! J is the best and I'm so excited to be Pres/VP with him! He's the best pres ever. We get to work with two of our favorite Ms. Bs! Everything about this situation is perfect. I also learned who my real friends were when elections got somewhat ugly. Words can not describe how blessed and fortunate I am to have so many great true friends. You will hear more about this in my Five on Friday! (which I promise to have tomorrow!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment