Wednesday, June 11, 2014

What Time Is It? (Summer time!)

Do you ever have one of those moments when you really wanted something? And you didn't get it? That happened to me today. I took my AP human geography final and I needed a 95 to get an A. I knew it'd be hard since it was a teacher-made final, I got an 89. I studied a ton and triple checked my work so it was rough finding out my grade.

Thankfully I had a great afternoon with some of my favorite people. They're three girls from my neighborhood and we all did swim team together. We've been close friends for several years now, we go to different schools and are in different grades, but every summer we reunite and we just get along so well.

Unfortunately I'm not doing swim team this summer because I have a summer job, but the rest of the girls are. You'll hear a lot about them this summer- ALD, MF & JSC.

ALD is the youngest of the group, and she's perfect. She's preppy, athletic, gorgeous and so sweet. I love her!

We're always at MF's house. Her parents are super cool. She's crazy, snapchats a ton of cute guys and has the cutest dresses we always try on!

JSC was the first to get her license. We were all so hype when she got it. She's an assistant swim team coach and a super fast swimmer.

MF and the girls picked me up after school and we went to Panera. There I saw my AP HuGe grade after my friend texted me that the grades were in. I loved reuniting with the girls and they made me feel better. Chicken Caesar salads for everyone! We all just click right away, no matter how long we haven't seen each other. We blast rap music and High School Musical- a great combination.

We went back to MF's house and hung out. We tried on MF's dresses, blasted rap Pandora, took lots of selfies and just had a great time.

I can't wait to hang out with them this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment