Sunday, June 22, 2014

Current Cravings: J.Crew Factory


The shopping bug has hit me again. It's time to fulfill it via Current Cravings: J.Crew Factory edition.

Because gold pineapples. Obviously.
Factory Pineapple Collector Tee

Peasant tops are so cute!
I could wear these everyday with chinos,
This one is on clearance right now for $29.
Factory Textured Dot Peasant Top



I might be the only person, but I love polo dresses.
I don't even love polos that much, but I love polo dresses.
Just me? Just me and J.Crew?
Factory Pique Polo Dress 
Seriously, LOVE.
Already thinking "What excuse can I use to buy this dress?"
Factory Scalloped Lace Stripe Dress
I've wanted this dress since the first time I saw it.
Thank goodness it's available in the factory store now.
Love at first sight is real, y'all.
Just ask this bae.
Factory Scalloped Shift Dress
My teacher wore this dress to this year's prom.
I was in love with it on her.
Then I found it on J.Crew Factory.
She has good taste.
Factory Printed Circle-Neck Dress


So jealous of everyone who can rock a maxi.
I'm just too short that even the smallest maxi is too long.
How gorgeous is this? I'd rock it every single day.
Factory Stripe Stretch Tank Dress

Pockets and stripes. Enough said.
Factory Stripe Pocket Dress
Favorite skirt in the world.
I'm determined to get this to be my new chino: one in every color.
How cute?! So cute.
Factory Linen-Cotton Mini
Pineapple lovin this season.
Anyone else want a photo of them eating pineapple
While wearing this skirt? Just me?
Factory Printed Cotton Sateen Mini
I'm a sucker for seersucker.
Hahaha. #jokes
Factory Seersucker Mini
Can I buy these shorts as an early bday present for SS?
She's tiny and can fit into the girls' section. #jealous
She finds it annoying that she can't fit into the women's section,
I see it as a blessing.
Because how cute are these shorts?
Factory Girls' Scalloped Eyelet Short

In my world, perfect jewelry is jewelry that matches everything.
This is perfect jewelry.
If only there was free shipping on everything...
This would be in a box on its way to me.
It'd look so perfect on a stack with my watch! (read here)
If there's one thing J.Crew is known for, it is its jewelry.
Factory Crystal Shapes Bracelet
Someone please buy this!
For me.
I meant buy it for yourself, in honor of me.
Or you could buy it for me. No complaints there ;)
PS: It's only $15!
Factory Dotted Hexagon Bracelet
J.Crew's most famous necklace as of recently.
It's now on sale! So when people ask if it's from Etsy or J.Crew,
You can proudly tell them J.Crew casually.
Factory Crystal Floral Burst Necklace
PS: It's white AND silver? Match everything or nah?

J'adore!
Factory Girls' Round Sunglasses
I hope the lens is huge, since they're made for girls.
Or these. Yes please.
Factory Round Frame Sunglasses
Cute beach towels: one of my many shopping weaknesses.
"But Mom! It has pineapples on it!"
Factory Printed Towel
PS: J.Crew Factory is having an extra 30% everything with the code BIGSALE! Hurry it ends on June 23rd at 11:59pm. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment