Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Tuesday Pick-Me-Up

This is the ultimate Tuesday pick-me-up.

Let me start at the beginning. I came home from taking my final, and while eating a popsicle, I checked out Facebook. Kate Spade posted about their surprise travel sale starting today. Surprise, travel, sale, and Kate Spade are some of my favorite words, so I had to check it out. Here are some of my favorite picks. Check out the sale here. Let me know if you buy anything!

Cutest duffle ever!
The bow is the icing on the cake.
Barrow Street Travel Kendra
Perfect for everything!
How gorgeous is that print?
Cabana Tile Michelle
Anything with a giraffe print is a winner.
Daycation Bon Shopper
And here's the wallet version.
Daycation Neda
That pattern. That fringe. Those colors. That scarf.
Gio Geo Scarf
Newspapers and pink spray paint?
Yes please.
Newspaper Print Scarf

Stripes and bows. A preppy dream come true.
(Psst: and a dream sale price- $49!)
Devon Top

Feminine and practical.
Gold Coast Ginnie
Two words: Big. Sunglasses.
Adamina Sunglasses
For the girl with the artsy Instas.
Hang In There Camera Pendant
Who doesn't love bicycles?
In Tandem Pendant

What do you love from the Kate Spade surprise sale?

No comments:

Post a Comment