Friday, June 20, 2014

Taking Stock: First Try

Background: I was reading yes and yes about interesting blog posts. I found this one called Taking Stock where you can tell a little about your life through this list. I decided to give it a try after reading Meet Me at Mikes' stock list! Here we go.
Making : Snapchat videos of me lip-syncing to Arctic Monkeys and Frozen.
Cooking : in my Pinterest, not in my actual kitchen. Check out my Pinterest for some mouth watering recipes!
Drinking : water, lots and lots of it. Well, I'm trying to with my Camelbak aka best friend.
Reading: various Wall Street Journal articles that stick out to me. Recently read: How to Own a Vacation Home- With Someone Else.
Wanting: to do something. Go kayaking, camping, something. Anything. Thank goodness I'm going to work next week. I need to make some plans though!
Looking: rough. My face is so oily and I don't know why. I need to work out more.
Playing: with kids next week is going to be awesome! (Camp lovin or nah?)
Deciding: what to eat while watching your carb intake. It's hard. A lot harder than I'd ever expect. It's going to be hard at camp with the kids next week too. It's hard to eat celery sticks when you see others eating chips... But I'm doing this for myself.
Wishing: I could drive well. I get really close to other cars/the curb. Freaked out my mom and myself today.
Enjoying: my midday naps.
Waiting: for Ed Sheeran's new album to come out. 2 days!!
Liking: conversations with friends you haven't talked to in a while.
Wondering: WHEN WILL MY LIFE BEGIN?! (Tangled reference, anyone?)
Loving: my watch on my wrist. Read about it here! (#2!)
Pondering: whether or not it's possible for me to find a job where I'm as happy as I'm as a summer camp counselor. I sure hope so.
Considering: what time to go to sleep tonight. It'll probably be 1.5 hours later than my prediction.
Watching: One Tree Hill. #guiltypleasures That show is addicting! I'm in Season 7. I strive to be Brooke Davis.
Hoping: for good grades next year (I know, I always worry about school) and to be less stressed and lower cholesterol (just found out today it's bad. I eat a lot of carbs. I'm scared and sad.)
Marvelling: at how a little silliness can make my day.
Needing: some company now and there. It can be kind of lonely watching Netflix and napping all day.
Smelling: the smell of summer boredom. If that's a smell. It is.
Wearing: my tie-dye shirt everyday. It is a little loose and it's so comfortable.
Following: unregular sleep patterns. Waking up at 6:30am on Monday will be hard.
Noticing: how my mood changes when the weather changes.
Knowing: I should relax- it's summer! But I don't.
Thinking: that next week is going to be awesome!
Feeling: excitement. For next week. You already know.
Admiring: J. He's in Hawaii on vacation and still texting me about student council! He's one of the best persons I know, and I'm so honored to work with him. He keeps me sane and doesn't tell me to "Calm down!" (which does not calm me down), but actually calms me down.
Sorting: out my feelings about relationships- mainly friendships and what's worth it.
Buying: dinner with my own money will be awesome/not awesome.
Getting: excited for camp next week! It's honestly my happy place. I couldn't be more excited.
Bookmarking: pins. pins. and more pins! Check out my Pinterest.
Disliking: pessimists. They don't do anything but put me in a bad mood.
Opening: my Snapchat constantly. I love Snapchat and sending goofy videos to my friends.
Giggling: at MS' snapchats to me. He always knows how to make me laugh.
Feeling: glad that I did this post. Cheesy, I know, I know.
This was fun! I had to really think about some of these. I'm probably going to do this again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment