Sunday, June 1, 2014

Recap: Weekend

Here's a quick weekend of my weekend. (Is this blog becoming my diary? I think it already was. #SorryNotSorry)

Friday: I fell asleep at 6:30pm and didn't wake up until 8am on Saturday. Talk about exhausted. I went to bed too late too many times this past week! Before crashing, I caught up on some of my favorite blogs.

Saturday: Got my new desk, which I'm in love with it. I had to put some stuff back into my room, went on Pinterest, blogged, typed some emails for Student Council, and tried my hardest to ignore the negativity occurring on Twitter! (I'll have to blog about my love/hatred for social media like Twitter and Instagram sometime...) I'm pretty sure everyone feels that way. I went to my friend LS' house to work on our pre-calc project and we got a lot done! We're allowed to do whatever we want (with some rules) using a calculator and making art out of it. We have to use certain modes and formulas though. We're making an American flag, and we did most of it today! It's amazing what you can get done in less than 2 hours! We worked hard. We're not done yet, but we got a lot done. I'm currently typing this post on Saturday, but I'll continue typing it on Sunday and post it whenever. So yeah, now I've just watched some Sarah Belle YouTube videos, got myself organized for these next weeks, and I'm probably going to decorate my new (kind of new) room.

American flag in the progress!
Sunday: Didn't really do much. Caught up on my Skimm, and took a nap. Worried about school. Typed up some Student Council emails. The usual. Listened to the Alternative Spotify and Jack Johnson on replay. Sometimes boring is perfect.


No comments:

Post a Comment