Monday, June 9, 2014

Don't Stop This Train

"Don't stop this train. Don't, for a minute, change the place you're in."

Today was Day 2 of finals. But who really wants to hear me talk about school? I don't!

I came home and relaxed. My friends wanted to go to Noodles again, and as much as I'd love to- I'm exhausted. Just taking a test for a couple hours is enough to drain me. What do you mean I have to do this for another 2 days?! Will I make it? 

I ate a ton of food- more chocolate than I'd like to admit, some pasta and a personal pizza. (Insert cliche comment: Big girls gotta eat. What summer bod?) I finished my episode of Sherlock, season 3 is now on Netflix and it is so good. Sherlock is truly a work of art. Each episode- AH! I honestly treat myself to episodes of Sherlock because a.) Each episode is 1.5 hours, b.) It's just that good, c.) There's only 3 episodes per season and only 3 seasons out. Homegirl's got to pace herself. Now I'm listening to John Mayer, which is the perfect way to relax and reading some blogs, updating my calendar, fun stuff.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

I wanted to talk about how I'm happy with where I am in my life, regarding the title of this post. I'm sorry, I'm just exhausted and I still need to study. After Wednesday, I'm all yours! (Well you'll have to share me with work, but still. Get prepared for lots of posts- not just recaps. Yay!)

Here's a video to ponder about before you rant about your #FirstWorldProblems. It got me thinking.


I don't know about the organization that posted this video, but it definitely is a reminder that you are blessed. Be thankful.

I'm thankful for the life I live, my wonderful friends, my amazing family, my education, being able to be part of an awesome community and town, and (again) my life. 




One of my favorite songs to end your night.

No comments:

Post a Comment