Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Keeping it Local

Today was a busy busy day.

I had a... pre-calc test, Beta Club meeting, meeting with an assistant principal to get Student Council ideas approved, job interview that involved playing with play-doh, picking up a dress from my new favorite boutique, and grabbing a surprise snack.

Things that were supposed to happen: an AP human geography test tomorrow aka studying tonight, a trip to this awesome indoor trampoline place, and a doughnut date with my BFF and her French exchange student.

Why not? My teacher pushed the test date a day back, yay! I realized I wouldn't have time to make it from my job interview to the indoor trampoline place. My BFF's French exchange student got sick today.

But I did get pick up a dress I pre-ordered online and got to try it on! It is super cute, and I'm in love. I'm wearing it on Friday and our Student Council dance is on Friday night, so I'll wear it then too!

I wasn't expecting to get a snack on the way home. The job interview was close to my absolute favorite restaurant, so I was disappointed that my mom didn't let me get some Mexican. But I got some delicious French pastries from a local bakery.


This post is dedicated to local businesses. They're some of the best businesses because you know you're supporting people in your community and they're always unique and cool! There isn't that shop on every corner.

My dress and pastries were from local boutiques in my area!

The dress I got!
Excuse the filter, the lighting wasn't that great.
I'm in love with it!


The actual color of the dress.


Lemon tarts are my favorite thing. Ever.
#1 weakness.

The last lemon macaroon!
Almost too cute to eat. Almost.

Gorgeous brownie!

Here's to supporting local businesses. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment