Saturday, April 26, 2014

Tobi

Yesterday, I watched Sarah Belle's haul video that had Tobi clothes. I had to check out Tobi... I mean 50% Off Your First Order is enough to get me interested!! I checked out the website. There are sooo many clothes! The variance is crazy too... but anyone can find something that they would love on this site. 

If you're interested, please click here to shop at Tobi! You have to register as a member in order to buy stuff from there, since it's an online store. But don't worry, there is free shipping and returns in case you don't like something or it doesn't fit! And your first order is 50% off... no harm checking it out, right? Please use my link, it helps me out. I'd be so grateful! :)
How beautiful is this dress?
I'd wear it everywhere: parties, dinners, and summer concerts!
Strappy Back Shift Dress
I could see this dress being worn to Coachella. Am I right?
Date Tonight Dress
I think this dress will be one of the first I buy!
I'm in love with everything: the bell sleeves, the length, the design.
Soho Bell Sleeve Dress
Perfect with a plain tee for day trips.
My favorite part? They're black and white...
AKA they can go with any plain shirt!
Imagine how cool they'd look in Insta photos! ;)
Dawn Pants
Make a statement with these bold pants.
Simple and bold.
Fleeting Harlem Pants

This is so perfect.
The color goes so well with the back.
There's no such thing as having too much navy?
Imagine this dress with  pink heels!
Gather 'Round Shift Dress
I love chevron, but sometimes it just gets too "common."
"Common": every girl owns some sort of chevron piece
(Anyone else's school like that?)
But this dress does chevron really well!
Sparkle in Time Shift Dress
Such a cute LBD!
I love the sweetheart neckline.
Taste of Honey Dress

Lovers Dream Dress
Edgy with stripes? My type of edgy.
Mercedes Wrap Blous
Scalloped shorts for the win.
Layered Scallop Shorts

Just for those days when a tee & jeans
Isn't cool enough.
Inca Silky Pants

I love the fact that there's a waistband,
And the pattern is so pretty!
Commotion Harlem Pants
How cute are these shorts?
Valley Springs Shorts

Perfection in a skirt.
The scallop design, the use of sequins (pretty not tacky), and the color combination!
Scallops and Sequins Skirt
I'm pretty sure I saw a dress just like this in Nordstrom.
This dress also comes in black!
Nordstrom style without the Nordstrom price!
(It's originally $64 on Tobi, but with 50% off discount, $32!!)
Double Stripes Skater Dress

Check out Tobi! What are your favorite pieces? I'm still not sure what to get first! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment